Just a quick update. During of OBD2 connection test I have found a possibility to enter test mode in the car where I can validate results using values that trip computer receives from ECU – yay! Even though my car does not have trip computer 😀
Press km reset button four times and hold it at fourth time for 10 seconds (or just until screen changes). There will be a few screens (selectable with the same button):
- Car production version and date.
- Firmware production version and date.
- Vehicle speed and engine RPMs.
- Battery voltage and status.
- Dashboard backlight level (0-100) and coolant temperature.
- ??? (100 / L2 XXX)
- ??? (100 / S2 XXX)
- ??? (100 / P2 XXX)
- ??? (100 / t2 XXX)
- Fuel level in liters and remaining distance. – I don’t know what is in the second line, maybe short and long term trim?
- Fuel flow and fuel economy.
- Days and distance from reseting inspection.